Sun.-Fri., July 21-26
Check-in: 3 pm at the Chapel
Closing Worship: 11 am in the Chapel (camper led)
Are you looking for a whole new camping experience — full of adventure and fun? That’s what you’ll get when you register for a week at Luther Woods. If you’re ready for rustic camping — this week is for you.
This is “roughing it” at it’s best. You’ll learn outdoor skills a you and your counselors cook over the fire, hike in the woods, sleep in wall tents, swim
in the lake and make new friends. Not only will you get back to basics, but you’ll learn to work together to accomplish the day-to-day tasks of living in the “woods”. Your faith will come alive as you experience God’s magnificence in the beauty of this remote Wisconsin site.
Luther Woods is a 320 acre wilderness wonderland located 35 miles north of Chetek, near Birchwood. Transportation to and from the “WOODS” is provided by Luther Park.
- Full week program at Luther Woods (depart Luther Park for Luther Woods on Sunday, and return on Friday)
- Campers get a taste of rustic living while sleeping on bunks in wall tents and cooking meals over a fire
- Highlighted activities include: hiking to the Monkey Tree and Sam’s Lake, large group games- like Capture the Flag, craft time, environmental education time with guest outdoor expert, canoeing, swimming in the lake, exploring Bible Adventures of kids your age
- Take off your watch and enjoy the freedom of living a week on God’s time!
- A good program to prepare youth for Night Owls, Upper Trading Spaces, or Power of Faith
- It’s truly an adventure like no other!
You must be logged in to post a comment.