Luther Park Bible Camp Internship Program
Luther Park Bible Camp is seeking two-three Interns to serve at camp, assisting with all aspects of camp life, as well as providing outreach to local congregations. Room and board is provided, as well as a monthly living stipend.
Current Interns this year are Kayla Damiano and Anne Weber
- Must be at least 18 years of age. Preference given to applicants at least 2 years out of high school.
- Able to learn a variety of tasks and serve as a Christian role model
- Experience in ministry (outdoor ministry is preferable)
- Able to make serving Luther Park Bible Camp your top priority
- Willingness to serve, be flexible and work varying hours
- Ability to work with people
- Desire to stretch and challenge yourself
Please review the full Internship Position Description.