Why should I consider becoming a summer staff member at Luther Park?
- It is a fun learning experience where you can bond with peers and God and have fun doing it. Through Holy Play and great discussions, you’ll have an unforgettable summer!
- Camp is a time to listen and learn about God and to let your stress go.
- You are able to be a part of God’s creation and walk along side campers of all ages and hear the stories they have to tell.
- You get paid to sing, dance, worship God, and influence children’s’ lives! What could be better than that?!?!
- The community of fellow believers is incredible. The depth of relationship is indicative of our relationship with Christ.
- We believe God calls and tugs at peoples’ hearts in different ways. We can say that I became a camp counselor for specific reasons, first and foremost being that God tugged at my heart with it. God placed a desire in my heart to do ministry full-time and provided me an opportunity for it. I became a camp counselor because it was God’s will for my life.
- It’s a great way to reach younger generations.
- It’s not always easy, but at the end of the day, you have a feeling of peace. You know you impact people everyday, and that’s wonderful!
- To make life-long friends, to prepare yourself for your future career, to grow in your faith, to have an awesome summer and to make a difference in this world.
- It’s a summer you’ll never forget!
2015 Employment Dates:
Summer Camp: June 14 – August 16, 2015
General Staff Training – May 31 – June 12
Team Leader training and prep – May 25-30
Lifeguard Training – May TBA
Starting Salary for counselor and most other summer positions are $240 per week plus room and board and staff shirts. Returning staff are paid an additional $10 per week for each year of service up to 4 years. Specialty positions such as Nurse, Summer Cooks, and kitchen assistants have salaries based on time and experience.
Contact Summer Staff :
email: Message LooP (They can receive email but not return it with this link.)